The church in Glapthorn consists of people. There is much to do and, as always, money to raise.
As well as the weekly services, there are other ways to take part. Prayer and praise can take different forms. As the famous C17th poet and priest, George Herbert, memorably wrote: “Who sweeps a room, as for thy laws/ Makes that and the action fine.” If we do not do what needs to be done, no one else will do it for us.
- Coming to services
- Helping with the flowers, cleaning, mowing, or coffee after services
- Reading lessons, leading prayers, helping the church wardens at services
- Giving regularly (and tax efficiently!)
- Sponsoring the floodlights for a week
- Joining the 100 Club for the monthly draw
If you can help, please contact a church warden.